Our client is looking for Industrial Automotive Painters! Please see below for details:
Pay: $22.00 to $28.00 /hour
Shift: Straight Days
- Capable of painting Automotive quality paints and producing an automotive quality finish.
- Use Pressure Pot painting equipment but also Gravity fed compressed air equipment.
- Read bill of materials
- Determine the appropriate tooling based on job requirements
- Ability to spray single stage paints on large detailed surfaces
- Follow painting processes and guidelines
- Clean and mask product for painting process
- Follow painting process and guidelines
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Preparing surfaces using power and manual sanding equipment, and applying masking and sanding techniques.
- Completing minor repairs and body work prior to masking, applying priming and top coating using pressure pot and gravity fed spray guns.
- Using an eye for detail and good colour sense to match complex colour formulations created by vehicle manufacturers.
- Painting the Products with appropriate paint colour as specified in the Customer order.
- Applying refinishing products in the correct sequence for proper adhesion and durability.
- Keeps work area clean and tidy.
- Proven Spray paint experience (large automotive equipment)
- Experience in using Paint prep tools/equipment (palm sander, grinder, pressure washer)
- understanding of paint process and techniques
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
Benefit package includes:
- Prescription drugs
- Long term disability
- paid sick days
- paid vacation days
- Continuous education/Training
- Job growth
Please forward resumes to Jennifer@canadianexecutivesearch.com