2nd and 3rd Shift availability
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards set by customer
- Ensuring a clean and clutter free work space.
- Documenting defective parts.
- Assisting with sorting and packaging finished products.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, Face Mask)
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
- Available to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime and on short notice
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
**Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**