Base salary up to 65K
- Verify, analyze and update accounts.
- Investigate and follow-up on discrepancies or other accounting matters.
- Prepare records and process accounting transactions, ensuring that allocation to accounts are accurate.
- Manage accounts including selecting appropriate accounts to credit or charge and open new accounts as required.
- Calculate, prepare and record cash flow analysis and advise management with respect to deposits and disbursements.
- Lead focus groups in communicating information through spread sheets and data to farm employees.
- Ensure that all accounting records and documents conform to audit/review standards and follow established procedures.
- Communicate with others in order to provide or obtain information related to various areas of activity including; shipping and receiving, manufacturing, inventory control; AP and farming operations.
- Submit requests for production reports and inventory counts.
- Maintain and generate reports and account statements ensuring accuracy and making appropriate corrections.
- Notify supervisor of any anomaly, situation or particular problem and as necessary, propose changes or improvements to the work flow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Those interested should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org