$75,000 per year, plus benefits
- Assure a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, enforcing internal policies and procedures.
- Monitors and confirms business unit financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return and limits risk in payback analysis.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Achieves budget and forecast objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing gaps, implement corrective actions.
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
- Prepare weekly reports as well as forecasting.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements.
- Maintain the standard cost system to generate accurate product costs/inventory values and meaningful variance analysis.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience in cost accounting.
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Experience with SAP highly preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**