Temp to Perm Position
|· Ensure that all off-line robot and controls logic programs are efficient, and adhere to the standards and needs of the customer.
· Maintain frequent communication with, and get status updates from, robotics and logic integration personnel, as well as manufacturing personnel, throughout the entire programming and debug phases of build and installation;
· Assist management with manpower planning, to support the manufacturing and installation needs with skilled and qualified robotics and logic integration personnel;
· Provide technical assistance in the integration and debug phases of build at all company locations;
· Has the authority and obligation to stop production in case unsafe working conditions are observed. Has the obligation to notify the Director IO and the President for Safety related matters requiring immediate attention
|· A post-secondary degree or diploma in a controls related field of study, and/or completed apprenticeship and Certificate of Qualification
· A minimum of 5 years with PLC debug (preferably Siemens S-7) in an automotive manufacturing environment.
· Qualified in, and understand the function of, automated systems, including all internal and external components (automation, robotic systems, assembly systems)
· Strong communication skills; must be able to communicate within a team based work environment, and interact well with fellow employees and external customers
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**