CES is currently looking for Production Associates in Chatham- Kent. Please send your resume to apply.
- Operate & attend to manual & automated equipment in the production process operation.
- Perform all functions as designated by instruction while operating specified equipment.
- Understand & review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of defect & taking appropriate actions to report &/or rectify them.
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
- Perform quality inspections as necessary.
- Determine & report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment & assigned work area at all times.
- Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity & efficiency.
- Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to.
- Ensure all equipment is operated according to equipment manufactures instructions & safety guidelines are followed.
- Participate in educational and training opportunities applicable to the position.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Highly repetitive tasks.
- Ability to stand, crouch, bend, reach, & stoop for long periods of time.
- Working around hot press molds.
- Manual dexterity required ie, handling knives and scissors.
- Ability to work flexible shift, schedule is shift work on a rotating shift as required.
- CSA approved Safety shoes required by the employee
Full time opportunity
Shift work is required
Own transportation is required, not located on a bus route.
Please send your resume to Lisa to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org