$105,000 – $110,000 per year, plus benefits package, bonus potential up to 20%, 401K
- Responsible for achieving targeted production volumes by managing line operations consistent with the Company’s safety, quality, cost, high performance, training and development standards.
- Responsible for providing appropriate leadership and support to the operation teams.
- Responsible for promoting teamwork and development, so that the location, team and individual goals are fulfilled.
- Responsible for using a constructive and fair coaching style to promote teamwork and fairness throughout the site operations.
- Responsible for cost management, product quality, maintenance of the assets and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for development and improvement of processes for new products and for improvement of manufacturing performance and maintenance of systems to ensure process control.
- BS Engineering Degree with a minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt preferred.
- Understanding of nonwovens products and process desired.
- Understanding and working knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with most common software packages.
- Able to build and lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience with high volume operations.
- Polished presentation, business acumen and facilitation skills.
- Flexible, innovative and comfortable in setting own priorities.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance/Improvement tools and techniques and Quality Management Systems.
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Start-up Projects experience highly desired.
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**