Our client is looking for welders in the Milton area!
- Completion of welding related courses with certification and/or diploma in welding techniques.
- High school education with mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Metal Fabrication an asset
- Previous welding experience an asset
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints and specifications an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervisor
- Minimum 6 months of manufacturing work experience
- Welding of all and any metal assembly parts within provided weld specifications
- Ensure all tasks are performed in the allotted time as provided
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or clothing as required by the Company
- Inspection of all welds to ensure conformance to specifications as well as removal of all spatters
- Assemble parts according to instructions provided
- Basic maintenance of welding equipment, in addition to ensuring the gas and wire are properly connected
- Operating a welding cell and or assembly line and to perform other duties according to specific job instructions provided
- Work in a safe manner, obeying all health and safety regulations. Report all unsafe acts and conditions to Supervisor and/or the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Follow instructions/ directions as required by Supervisor and/or Team Leader
- Complete all production and quality documentation in an accurate and timely manner as required including labelling process OP 7.5.3
- Contribute to continuous improvement, productivity, quality, customer service, cost reduction and safety requirement
- Ensure housekeeping is maintain at all time at the work cell
- Ensure that only quality parts are passed on to the next operation
- Ensure that production quota is met on each shift
100% plant floor (PPE required)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org