Canadian Executive Search is seeking Production Associates for an Automotive Parts Manufacturer in Oakville, ON. We have positions available on a straight days, afternoons and nights. These are long-term opportunities with the opportunity to be hired on permanently.
- 1-year of experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 Quality System is considered an asset
- Experienced working with hand tools such as; grinders, buffers, etc.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Complete all necessary documentation (production reports, quality alerts etc.) correctly and in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 20-30 lbs repetitively
- Strong English communication skills, Written and Oral
Day shift – 6:55am – 2:55pm
Afternoon shift – 2:50pm – 11:30pm
Night shift – 11:15pm – 6:25pm
- 40-hour work weeks with potential for OT
- $14.50/hr + 4% vacation paid weekly = $15.08/hr
- Safety boots required, all other PPE will be provided
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org