Our Penetanguishene client is looking for a Program Manager:
- Manage, monitor and analyze key tasks, activities and cost through the multiple phases of the program
- Outline timing, monitor and report (monthly) all activities (internal and external) on a division program with respect to:
- Total program costs/budgets]
- Open issues (total program – departmental and supplier) of a divisional program
- Meeting reports
- Coordination of cross-functional team responsibilities (internally and externally) for divisional program issues.
- Involvement in customer negotiations
- Ownership for programs from conception to production. (“Cradle To Grave”)
- Drive APQP disciplines within organization
- Lead CFT and hold team members accountable to timelines, budget, etc.
- Meet or exceed budget and improve contribution margin
- Obtain and present divisional metrics that are related to the specified program to the Chief Program Manager
- Utilize Company and Customer Timing Plans, Time/resource Activity Plans, Program Open Issues Lists, PEP and Meeting Reports to control the activities of all resources assigned to Division Program.
- Interface with Project Managers as necessary on program related new business opportunities.
- Provide guidance to Management in all Program related decisions.
- Provide timely coaching, counseling and feedback to employees, as well as input into Performance Reviews of assigned CFT members.
- Maintain a confidential and professional demeanor at all times.
- Work in a safe manner at all times including the use of PPE.
- Abide by company rules and policies as set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Set SOW/SOR for all new programs.
- Establish and develop the Cross Functional Teams
- Meet all customer commitments and all customer milestones
- Obtain proficiency in TCAS
- Update Lessons Learned database
- Manage production and prototype tool progress
- Coordinate and review the Flawless Launch Package
- Conduct all necessary Launch Readiness Reviews
- Perform other duties as required
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts planned workplace inspections
- Seeks out and corrects acts or conditions, ensuring all safety and non-safety rules and regulations are followed.
- Ensure adherence to established quality and housekeeping standards.
- Review and adhere to Techform’s health and safety, environmental, and quality standards, operating procedures, and policies.
- Adhere to all Phytosanitary ISPM-15 standards & regulations.
- Respond immediately to items brought to his/her attention with respect to hazards, defects or non-compliance issues.
- Understand and uphold the policies that prohibit workplace violence and harassment.
- Involvement in the accident/incident program, determine root causes, correct action and following-up to ensure completion.
- In addition to the above, the duties include those specified under the Occupational Health & Safety Act (Newmarket).
- Accurate selection of resources for program
- Timely and open communication with Customer
- Validation testing that complies with internal and Customer -specific requirements
- Effective launch of programs within budget and time constraints
- Prioritize issues and make decisions within the guidelines of the defined business processes
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Post-secondary diploma in Business Administration or Engineering OR minimum of 8 years’ experience in the field of high volume production mechanical devices involving knowledge of manufacturing, supplier technical representation with OEM’s, resource planning and reporting for engineering projects, and experience with business case analysis and reporting.
- Cross function experience, including Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Design and Financials.
- Experience with OEM customer base.
- DFSS and/or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Coordinates the Work of Others
- Holds Others Accountable
- Leads by Example
- Makes Decisions
- Presents to Others
- Resolves Conflict
- Analyses Data
- Communicates Effectively
- Confronts Issues
- Copes with Deadlines
- Follows Through
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Results Orientated
- Goal Oriented
- Time Conscious
- Works in a comfortable environment either inside or outside in typically pleasant conditions. Typical conditions are such that no risk of any injury or harmful effect is likely.
Please send your resume to email@example.com