$65,000 per year, plus benefits, bonus and car allowance
- Implement and maintain all aspects of the company ISO 9001:2015 quality system
- ISO 9001:2015 quality system Management Representative.
- Ensure the ISO 9001:2015 quality system is followed by all personnel
- Chair and report out at regular Management Review meetings on organizations adherence to and the effectiveness of its quality system
- Management of Internal Quality Auditing system
- Management of equipment calibration procedures and scheduling
- Monitor quality responsibilities of subcontractors and material suppliers
- Issue non-conformance notices and management corrective actions taken
- Review Special Provisions and other specific quality requirements for each project and insure compliance
- When required, prepare and submit Quality Plans
- Assign and manage the specific Quality Control tasks of Division Quality personnel
- Report quality issues to the General Operations Manager on a daily basis
- Perform trend analyses and report these to the appropriate Managers
- Assist in quality planning as well as in the resolution of quality problems
- Recommend Employee positions, promotions, lay-offs and dismissals to Human Resources.
- Participate in the planning of projects.
- Participate in the Strategic Planning of organization.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ continuous experience in a Quality Management position or Quality Engineer position.
- Automotive manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Grade 12 diploma/ GED required; post- secondary education in Quality Control is preferred
- Solid understanding of Quality Core Tools, ISO and TS standards
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written; must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen, and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
- Travel required to all locations, Canada and USA
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com*