CES is seeking an experience QM for a local manufacturer.
Direct Hire 90-105K
The Quality Manager manages the quality department, implements and maintains the quality and document control systems
They will interview, train, develop, evaluate, promote, and discipline subordinate personnel. Drive continuous improvement activities and teams.
Support and promote plant wide quality improvement efforts. Lead Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow-up as quality problems occur.
Responsibilities • Evaluate and develop improved techniques for control of quality and reliability.
• Work with Process Engineering on process and engineering changes.
• Support prototype builds and data collection and reporting of builds.
• Cultivate and expand positive employee morale.
• Develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
• Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of personnel.
• Design and implement systems necessary to collect, to maintain and analyze data.
• Identify problems, basic and complex, review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
• Provide support onsite to customer/suppliers as needed.
• Document all activities as required.
• Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, TS16949, ISO14001, and all applicable government regulations and standards.
• The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System
TO APPLY: Please send your resumes to Laura@canadianexecutivesearch.com