HOT JOB!!!! CES is currently searching for an experienced Quality Manager for a plastics facility in the Windsor area. If you have over 5 years’ experience please submit your resume for immediate review.
- Ensure quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation & customer specifications.
- Provide expert knowledge regarding Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Actions.
- Monitor QA systems and advise Management Team on performance. Publish statistics regarding performance vs defined goals.
- Coordinate the development & preparation of Quality documentation to support continuous improvement, corrective actions and plant metrics.
- Establish and implement a quality plan to maintain ISO compliance.
- Liase with customers- on and off site on any customer related issues.
- Ensure all production meets Quality & Customer expectations.
- Lead the Team in the efforts to reduce scrap and non confirming product.
- Conduct Internal Audits and insure results are inline with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct Risk Analysis, verification, validation and formal design reviews as applicable.
- Post secondary degree/diploma in engineering or quality management.
- Excellent decision making ability.
- Proficiency in Quality systems, statistical measurements & quality tools / standards.
- Analytical, project management, time management and computer software skills.
- 5 years experience as a Quality Manager.
- 5 years of Plastic Injection Molding experience is an asset.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please submit your resume to Pam at email@example.com along with salary expectations.