CES is currently in search for receivers in the Leamington ON area.
$16.00 – $16.50 + Full benefits after 6 months
Type of Employment: Full time, permanent, 6-days a week, swing shift (two weeks days and two weeks afternoons), and potentially extended hours depending on workload and priorities; which could include possible Sunday shifts (unless stipulated otherwise in offer of employment).
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Ensure FIFO stock rotation within our facility and coolers.
- Take photos and prepare quality reports for other departments.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience with vegetables or comparable environment is preferred.
- Related experience in logistics will be considered an asset; however training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Famous and RedLine Cooler programs (for inventory management) will be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team setting.
- Positive attitude, punctual and willing to grow within the company.
- Forklift Driving considered an asset
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
- Able to climb stairs and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment of approximately 13 ˚C / 52 ˚
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.
If interested, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org