CES is currently in search for receivers in the Kingsville ON area.
Type of Employment: Full time, permanent, 6-days a week, swing shift (two weeks days and two weeks afternoons), and potentially extended hours depending on workload and priorities; which could include possible Sunday shifts (unless stipulated otherwise in offer of employment).
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Ensure FIFO stock rotation within our facility and coolers.
- Take photos and prepare quality reports for other departments.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience with vegetables or comparable environment is preferred.
- Related experience in logistics will be considered an asset; however training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to conduct basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral) in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Famous and RedLine Cooler programs (for inventory management) will be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team setting.
- Positive attitude, punctual and willing to grow within the company.
- Forklift Driving considered an asset
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
- Able to climb stairs and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment of approximately 13 ˚C / 52 ˚
$16.00 – $16.50 + Full benefits after 6 months
If interested in this position, please contact Ebony at email@example.com