SALES MANAGER POSITION
$45k-$50K with a 15% bonus program.
The bonus is structured with no floor or ceiling. making 80% of targets and 80% of their bonus etc.
Benefits, 3 weeks pd vacation prorated from start date, pension plan after 1 year service (employer matching 1%)
Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. is Recruiting for our Client in the Sarnia area for a senior people leader who has a history of long term commitments to a role and who understands the importance of building trust with their customer service teams. Who will be Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will utilize your adaptive leadership techniques and analytical attitude to coach your commissioned sales team to financial success. You are seasoned at leveraging your exceptional communication skills to be accountable for successful financial and non-financial business results. please forward your resume with two work related references to email@example.com
This is a full time position scheduled to retail operating hours.
What are the roles and responsibilities of the position?
- Directing, training, coaching, and motivating sales team members to participate in driving store results
- Responsible for coaching to obtaining profitable results through the sales team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development
- Taking personal responsibility for, and pride in, ensuring the satisfaction of every customer
- Attending and participating in all scheduled training meetings as well as Sales and Marketing meetings
- Recruiting, hiring, and training new sales staff, as required, in order to generate our targeted volume and gross margins in each department
- Strengthening inter-departmental relationships and improving customer satisfaction through active and consistent participation in all management activities
- Communicating well in an honest and open manner with customers and coworkers
- Maintaining the Company business standards related to your role
What kind of key skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience as a people manager, preferably in a retail environment working with commissioned salespeople
- Consistent achievement of company and personal goals for sales and key performance measures
- Multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational aptitude
- Demonstrated leadership/motivation techniques honed for commissioned sales people
- A commitment to excellence in customer service and professionalism in all tasks
- An exceptionally high achievement orientation, as demonstrated by your desire to succeed now
- Proven track record in both analyzing selling skills, as well as coaching salespeople to succeed
- Availability to work a full retail rotation schedule which includes day-time, evening and weekend shifts as well as peak periods such as March Anniversary and Boxing Week
- We offer an environment that is focused on developing you as a professional providing engaging training and development opportunities
- We offer competitive wages, a benefit and pension-matching program, a comprehensive annual incentive bonus, and to top it all off with unbeatable staff discounts
If you have what it takes to sell and manage an outgoing and strong team of Sales and enthusiastic Individuals then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org