Our client in Port Albert is searching for a full time Agricultural Consultant to join their team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously increase your knowledge of Agriculture, Agronomy, Grain Marketing and the company’s products and services
- Maintain knowledge of a variety of crops, plant and soil nutrient products, as well as a comprehensive understanding of precision Ag.
- Ensure outstanding customer service and proactively engage customers in discussing their crop input needs
- Excellent focus on sustaining customer relationships, building customer prospects, and closing sales
- Meet or exceed financial targets through strong individual customer crop plans/tactical plans
- Complete and deliver a well-defined weekly customer call plan
- Accurately capture information in our sales platform (TSI)
- Bring forward innovative ideas and market intelligence to departments for increased industry market knowledge
- The Ag Consultant is accountable to know and understand the Company’s health and safety rules and regulations
- Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Results-oriented and driven to achieve targets
- Ability to multitask, maintain confidentiality, prioritized and work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong planning skills, including the ability to segment markets, target and analyze customer potential
- Be able to think outside the box & have a solution oriented mentality
- High integrity, highly motivated, loyal team player, and ability to adapt communications style to the person and or situation
Must be a graduate of a post-secondary program with a minimum of two years of industry or sales experience. Must have good marketing skills and a general knowledge of sales techniques.
Qualified candidates are asked to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org