CES is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative for one of our clients in the Ruthven/Kingsville area. If you are a high achiever who works very hard and who wants very much to succeed than this position is for you. Apply today for immediate review.
This is a full time position so students need not apply.
- Over two years’ of current experience within a inside sales setting
- Attract potential customers by answering product questions and suggesting additional information about the product
- Processing orders, preparing correspondences and fulfilling customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Patience and attentiveness
- Clear communication skills
- Knowledge of the product.
- Ability to use positive language
- Time management skills
- Ability to read customers
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent computer skills – Excel and Word
- Must have legible handwriting
Wage – $18 to $22/ hr – Depending on experience – full time
Must be willing to work overtime and weekends if it is required
This is a temp to perm position.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate wage expectations.