CES is seeking a Service and Delivery Representative/Driver for one of our companies in the North York area which develops, manufactures and delivers health care products and services worldwide.
$40K to $45K depending on experience
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections before and after use, compliance with policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations
- Ensures correct loading of the vehicle by identifying product requirements for the day and loading product materials with compliance to safety and legislative requirements
- Set up of equipment for new oxygen clients and delivery to existing clients
- Meet clients’ needs by delivering products according to daily schedule and as committed
- Instruct clients in equipment operation and safety procedures
- Appropriately complete necessary documentation as required for client records and billing
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Proven ability to work safely in a physically demanding environment, safety conscious
- Ability to work independently with strong time management abilities
- Effective communication skills with staff and customers
- Excellent geographic knowledge of the North York and surrounding regions
- Ability to work independently and as team member; ability to multi-task
- Reliable and committed to providing excellent service, flexible and adaptable nature
Considered an asset:
- Previous work experience in driving/delivery involving customer service
- Work experience in a physically demanding environment
- Previous training in Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Hours of work: Hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. Some flexibility in hours will be required to meet business needs. On-call hours are in addition to your regular weekly hours. It is a requirement of this role to participate in the shared rotational on-call schedule.
Essential Business Needs: Candidates must have a valid Ontario driver’s license, in good standing (G full privilege license of at least 3 years required, at minimum). Chosen candidate must provide an original vulnerable sector police records check. Chosen candidate must pass internally provided training in Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and Medical Gas.
Education: Secondary school graduate at minimum.
Language Requirements: Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English. Ability to speak French is considered an asset.
Physical demands: Walking, sitting, standing, driving, stair climbing and lifting (able to lift, push and pull 100 lbs.)
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Steel toed footwear, safety glasses, gloves/protective sleeving and masks.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com