CES is currently looking for a Software- Cyber Security Embedded Developer. Please send your resume to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- In addition to the Bachelor’s Degree, at least 2 years of Cyber Security related work OR a Master’s Degree in a Cyber Security focus.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to travel (5% Canadian and 5% US & International) and possess/able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Python, C#, C++
- Utilization of development tools such as Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Productive working with both Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience designing API’s
- Understanding of Hardware Security Modules, PKI and Transport Layer Security
- Knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of communication network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM, Git, and Atlassian suite of tools.
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) design
- Ability to participate in concept, UI, and feature development
- Testing and debugging skills
- Understanding of data science, and how it can be applied to cyber security
To apply: email@example.com