The CAD/SolidWorks designer will be responsible for assisting the Engineering & Sales department with production drawing and 3D modeling for components and hardware components.
- Create and modify 3D SolidWorks models for sheetmetal parts, assemblies, weldments and hardware
- Create production shop drawings and Bill of Materials using SolidWorks as per the company procedures and guidelines
- Create and modify 2D sales drawings.
- Design and prepare parts and assemblies from sketches, measurements and specifications
- Read and interpret drawings, spec sheets, and other data provided by customers and sales staff
- 2 -3 years SolidWorks experience in a CNC manufacturing environment modeling of sheetmetal parts, weldments and creating detailed production drawings with BOM and flat pattern details
- Good proficiency in the use of Draftsight/AutoCAD
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good organization skills, including the ability to multitask and work efficiently with minimum supervision
Individuals selected for interview will need to bring portfolio of past work they have done.
Pay rage $50-60K
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com