2nd and 3rd shift available
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications of tools, dies, prototypes or models.
- Compute dimensions and tolerances, and set up machine tools
- Position, secure, measure, and work metal stock or castings to layout for machining.
- Operate a variety of machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, bore, grind, otherwise shape work piece to prescribed dimensions and finish.
- Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Fit and assemble parts using hand tools
- Machine, fit, and assemble castings and other parts to make metal patterns, core bores, and match plates.
- Inspect and test completed tools, dies, jigs or fixtures for proper operation.
- Repair of jigs, dies, and fixtures.
- Perform other duties as required from time to time by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Trade certification as Tool & Die Maker or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a tool and die position.
- Good working knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org