CES is currently looking to fill a Tool & Die Repair position in the Windsor, ON area. This is a direct hire opportunity in the automotive industry. Please submit your resume and wage expectation to apply. Wages are $25-$32/hr.
- Follow die repairs and PM of Tools as per production schedule
- Troubleshoot die and press issues to ensure that they are addressed in an accurate and timely manner for continued automotive metal stamping production for all three shifts.
- Confirm performance of die by installing die, inspecting operation of automation or manual press die, making adjustments and comparing finished product to specification.
- Repair die – double, triple hit, mislocation
- Preventive maintenance on all tools and dies.
- Operate tool and die room machines and cooperative with CNC/CMM team.
- Measure parts to spec and have a basic working knowledge of GD&T
- Die repairs in the press
- Organize dies and move dies to tool shop with overhead crane
- Clean up after repairs
- Any other duties assigned by tool and die team lead
- 5+ years in a Tool & Die repair role in the automotive industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- 430A Tool and Die Journeyman
- Experience in manufacturing automotive stamping dies
- General Machining and preparation of tooling components
- Assemble and align stamping dies (progressive and transfer)
- Troubleshoot tooling issues in press and determine production inefficiencies
- Experience with progressive dies, transfer dies
Please submit your resume to Lisa: email@example.com