CES is currently looking for a Tool & Die Technician. Please submit your resume to apply
Required Skills and Experience:
- Carry out tooling inspections, repairs, maintenance and modifications of machinery and equipment. Assisting in the design and building of new tooling and engineering changes.
- Experience in hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems
- Capable of multitasking and working with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work requires exercise of independent judgement and making decisions within established regulations and policies
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience to repair and replace defective parts.
- Knowledge and experience with: Fanuc Robotics, Laser Cutting – Robotic and CNC,CNC Benders, Hydroformed and Hot Stamp Presses, Roll forming, Robotic Welding, Power and Free Conveyors, Automatic Guided Vehicles, Aluminum robotic welding
Please submit your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org