$29.00 – $32.00 per hour, plus benefits
1st and 2nd shift openings
- Responsible for troubleshooting, upkeep, preventive maintenance, dimensional capability, making and continuous improvement of various tools, dies, jigs, and fixtures in an automotive stamping and robotic welding facility.
- Fabrication of new and repair of replacement details for robotic weld cells, spot weld cells as well as assemble, build and maintain fixtures.
- Committed involvement with quality, cost savings, and continuous tool, die and mechanical improvements.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate including but not limited to die setting as required
- Must be a Team oriented player & work well with others.
- Must have own basic set of precision/hand tools.
- Must be able to read detail prints & order perishable details such as pierce punches & buttons, gas springs, guide pins and bushings, etc.
- Must be willing to work any shift as Plant schedule and/or manpower requirements deem necessary.
- Tool & Die Journeyman’s Card preferred, or proof of (5) years related experience.
- Minimum (2) years experience trouble shooting in a Production Stamping Plant.
- Experience relative to medium to large Tandem Line Dies or small to medium Transfer Dies or medium to large Progressive Dies required with experience relative to Transfer Dies & large Progressive Dies a plus.
- Experience with implementation of Engineering Changes a plus.
- Must have Class A stamping experience.
**To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org