CES is seeking a Warehouse / Logistics supervisor for a local automotive facility
Direct Hire 60-70K
Completed Bachelor’s degree in the field of Economics, Warehouse Logistics or in a comparable field. At
least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for incoming goods and returns processing.
- Responsible for the management of disposable and reusable packaging.
- Ensure compliance with customer specific warehouse regulations, e.g. FIFO.
- Ensuring the availability of the logistics systems.
- Training and auditing of employees of the warehouse logistics area.
- Monitoring and auditing of the SAP processes of the warehouse logistics area.
- Responsible for the inventory and contact person for internal and external auditors.
- Optimal dimensioning and operation of the logistical material handling technology in the warehouse logistics area.
- Development of Continual Improvement Process (CIP) measure of the warehouse logistics area.
- Responsible for process key figures.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for the operation of materials handling, maintain order and cleanliness within the warehouse logistics area and be responsible for work safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com