CES is looking for an experienced Weld Technician. Please apply with your resume
Required Skills and Experience:
- Troubleshooting Weld Systems and Robotic Equipment to resolving welding related issues.
- Conducts weld inspection and analyze weld data, generate reports.
- Be an additional resource for Robotic weld touchups.
- Archiving and supporting Paxit system set up and training.
- Be dedicated to generating Weld PPAP packages when required
- Gathering customer information for product and engineering specifications.
- Technical understanding of the welding processes and weld quality standards to ensure that weld quality is being upheld to customer requirements.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing team resolving problems and weld process issues.
- Support program launches in-house and off-site to ensure Quality Standards are being met – PPAP experience is considered an asset
- Support pre-production buy-offs for welds when required.
- Buy off of the First-Off / Mid-Off processes, and set up verifications to ensure it is being done correctly.
- Initiate and coordinate problem reports and containments.
- Establish, maintain and implement welding parameters to support production and Quality Assurance.
- Participate as a Team Member with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Showing a sense of urgency to complete projects within customer timelines and still maintain high quality standards and accuracy
- Assisting in root cause analysis
- Participating in product audit and welding inspection.
- Assist in the training of production personnel in all weld quality requirements when required.
- Attend and / or Champion quality meetings when requested.
- Ability to follow through on completion of tasks / projects, PCR’s and weld-related GROW ideas.
- Cover for the other Weld Technicians who are absent
- Perform other duties as designated.
Education and Additional Skills
- Post-secondary education – completion of Welding Technologist/Technician Course from a Community or recognized college consisting of two years or more.
- Some experience with manual Gas Metal Arc Welding.
- Practical experience with industrial robots.
Please apply with your resume to: email@example.com