Our client is currently seeking MIG Welders to join their growing team in Woodbridge, ON!
Shift: Straight Afternoons 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Training will be on Day shift
Pay is $22.00/hr
- Must have the ability to read and understand WPDS to set up and operate welding machines.
- Perform work as assigned. Weld/Assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/Instructions Provided.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of small machines & Power tools (i.e. Drill press, Acetylene Torches etc).
- Assist in counting and organizing product and subcomponents.
- Maintain accurate records. Check parts for correct dimensions and other specifications, working in accordance with our ISO procedures.
- Clean/maintain equipment, Tools and shop as required.
- Work safely and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Welding Helmet required.
- Full Knowledge of Weld Symbols, Weld test required.
- Must have the ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems required.
- Must be flexible for Overtime on weekends when required
- High School Diploma
- CWB Certified Tickets (GMAW) not required but an asset
- 2-3 years of related experience preferred
- Ability to speak/read/write English
- Lifting requirements up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of GMAW welding in a production environment; industrial lift trucks; forklifts; overhead cranes
If you meet the above qualifications please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org