CES is currently searching for a Welder to work for a fabrication shop in the Windsor area. Send your resume today for immediate review.
- Working with large weldments
- Must have intermediate to advanced blueprint reading skills
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet quality standards
- Assemble parts as indicated by drawings and specifications of supervisor
- Must have 2+ years of MIG welding experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- CWB and GMAW certifications are required but if expired the company will pay to update.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Daily attendance is required; overtime when required
Shifts: Days and Afternoons (Alternating every two weeks)
Wage: Will pay up to $18-$25/hr depending on experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your salary expectations