Our client is currently seeking a Welder to join their growing team in Stratford, ON.
- Must have valid CWB Certified Weld Tickets in last 3 years.
- Must have ability to read and understand WPDS to set up and operate welding machines.
- Perform work as assigned. Weld/Assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/Instructions Provided.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of small machines (i.e. Drill press, Acetylene Torches etc).
- Assist in counting and organizing product and subcomponents.
- Maintain accurate records. Check parts for correct dimensions and other specifications, working in accordance with our ISO procedures.
- Clean/maintain equipment, Tools and shop as required.
- Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane, hoist, and forklift.
- Work safely and co-operatively in a team environment.
- Welding Helmet required.
- Full Knowledge of Weld Symbols, Weld test required.
- Must have Ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems required.
- High School Diploma
- CWB Certified Tickets (GMAW)
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Ability to speak/read/write English
- Lifting requirements up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of GMAW welding in a production environment; industrial lift trucks; forklifts; overhead cranes
If you meet the above qualifications please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org