Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. is seeking certified Mig & Tig Welders for our client in Brampton, ON
- Must have the ability to read and understand WPDS to set up and operate welding machines.
- Perform work as assigned. Weld/Assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/Instructions Provided.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of small machines & Power tools (i.e. Drill press, Acetylene Torches etc.).
- Assist in counting and organizing product and sub-components.
- Maintain accurate records. Check parts for correct dimensions and other specifications, working in accordance with our ISO procedures.
- Clean/maintain equipment, Tools and shop as required.
- Work safely and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Welding Helmet required.
- Full Knowledge of Weld Symbols, Weld test required.
- Must have the ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems required.
- Must be flexible for Overtime on weekends when required
- High School Diploma
- CWB Certified Tickets – a must
- Ability to speak/read/write English
- Lifting requirements up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of GMAW welding in a production environment; industrial lift trucks; forklifts; overhead cranes
What’s in it for you?!
- Shift: Afternoon shift (Straight Shifts)
- Training is on Day shift
- Weekly Pay by direct deposit
- Pay is $18.50/hr.
- Temp – Perm position
- Full Time ongoing Temp – Perm position
If you meet the above qualifications please send your resume to: email@example.com
– We thank all applicants in advance, only qualified candidates will be contacted.