Location: Lafayette, IN
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
- $50 attendance bonus after first 2 weeks
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 200 hours
- 1st or 2nd shift
- Monday – Friday
- Occasional Weekend may be required
This journeyman level maintenance plumber applies expertise in performing skilled work in the in the installation, maintenance, and repair of restroom plumbing and related facilities in an automotive manufacturing plant. The primary role of this position is to perform corrective and preventative maintenance on restroom facilities and equipment. This position requires adjusting to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a focus on problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and collaborate with the customer to prepare and execute work assignments received orally and in written format, which may be accompanied by manuals, sketches and diagrams.
- Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on restroom equipment including toilets, urinals, wash basins, electronic auto flush valves, replacement of broken hand towel and soap dispensers replacement of fluorescent light tubes and light diffusers, replace broken tiles, repair damaged drywall, repair broken partitions, etc.
- Use standard and specialized hand/power tools and diagnostic equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Inspect, test for leaks and validate performance of installations and repairs, identify support issues and make adjustments ensuring smooth operation until next maintenance.
- Provide input to risk management plans that will anticipate reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Provide technical expertise to facilities and maintenance management personnel and proactively address potential issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through measurement and reporting, taking prompt action when needed.
- Build culture of performance management and accountability.
- At least 5 years of progressive, journeyman level plumbing experience performing facilities and equipment maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of lean principles and proactive maintenance practices in process critical manufacturing facilities, auto manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with safety principles, Job Hazard Analyses (JHA’s) and the use of PPE.
- Exceptional customer service, communications, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional troubleshooting and problem–solving skills required.
- Computer skills with proficiency using MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively collaborate with peers, management, subordinates and corporate resources to positively impact performance.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers in difficult situations.
- Ability to drive accountability and encourage excellence.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions have been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to Apply? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org