CES/AWS is now looking for a Payroll Specialist in the Parkersburg West Virginia area:
Base salary- 50K-60K
Maintain personnel records and time off requests.
- Complete weekly timecard review in preparation for payroll.
- Maintain hourly team member points tracking system including issuing/review of points and notification of progressive discipline to supervisors.
- Support team members by timely executing requests and following up on issues
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes for the following:
- Leave management
- ADP System
- New Hire/Termination (in system)
- E-Verify (I-9)
- Ensure completion of monthly insurance invoices.
- Ensure successful completion of annual open enrollment for all eligible team members.
- Complete time and attendance audits as necessary to confirm employee allowances.
- Provide training to supervisors as required for timekeeping.
- Perform other duties as required / assigned
- Positive and professional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with team members across all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft Products including Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations related to Human Resources Management.
- Attention to detail, analytical and accurate.
Required Knowledge and Skill Sets:
- Entry Level – willingness to learn and dependability is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- PHR designation preferred
- CCP or CCB preferred
Those interested are to send resumes to [email protected]