CES is now hiring an Accessory Installer for an automotive client. Wages are $17-$19/hr and will reflect experience. Those interested are encouraged to apply with a resume. Some experience is required.
- Drilling, vehicle modifications, modified harnesses, aftermarket police equipment such as
- push bumpers, light bars, partitions
- Refer to weekly installation schedule to determine daily build requirements.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles as required.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions.
- Perform work so that production, safety and quality requirements are met.
- Ensure that all non-conforming material is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Perform work in a safe manner per the Company Health and Safety Policy and the
- Occupational Health and Safety Act. Alert their immediate supervisor of any problems or
- concerns relating to safety.
- Ensure that all product installed on vehicles undergoes a final inspection prior to
- shipping and is documented on a Final Inspection Check sheet.
- Hand in these check
- sheets to Installation Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead Hand or Supervisor.
- Must be mechanically inclined and capable of using a wide variety of hand tools.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid driver’s license.
- Contingent upon vehicle, may be required to drive a manual transmission.
- Should be team oriented with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and/or familiarity with IATF 16949 and
- Must be able to communicate to, and provide cross-training when required.
- Grade 12 education
- Must pass a written test
- Must pass a practical evaluation
Please submit your resume to Traci to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.