Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a Janitor
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Payday every Friday
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 480 hours
All shifts available
- Refer to weekly installation schedule to determine daily build requirements. Trucks are to be built on a First In-First Out (FIFO) basis unless otherwise stipulated by the leadership team
- Install accessory components on vehicles including but not limited to: fender flares, front and rear bumper, underbody skid plates and fog light aiming.
- Ensure KPCs (key product characteristics) are done on bolts to verify proper torque per customer
- Ensure that work is being carried out per written work instructions and dimensional technical specifications (DTS) are met per the customer’s standards.
- Perform work so that production, safety and quality requirements are met per Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all non-conforming material is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Perform work in a safe manner per the Company Health and Safety Policy and the Occupational
- Safety and Health Administration. Alert their immediate supervisor of any problems or concerns relating to safety.
- Ensure that all product installed on vehicle undergoes a final inspection prior to shipping and is documented on a Final Inspection Check sheet.
- Other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor or designee
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, Face Mask)
- Have a valid US drivers license as driving customer vehicle may be required
- Experience in a manufacturing enviornment
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
- Available to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime and on short notice
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org