Canadian Executive Search is searching for dedicated Automotive Installers for their client in the Bolton area.
Why Should I Work Here?
*Steady hours making life easier
Location: Bolton, ON
Start Date: November 16, 2020
Shift Timing: Monday to Friday
- Days: 6:45am-2:45pm
- Afternoons: 3pm-11pm
Candidates must have their own transportation to the worksite as the location is NOT on a bus route.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND Legally Eligible to Work In Canada.
- Must be mechanically inclined and capable of using a wide variety of hand tools.
- Contingent upon vehicle, may be required to drive a manual transmission.
- Should be team oriented with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and/or familiarity with IATF 16949 and asset.
- Grade 12 education
- Install accessory components on vehicles (inc. grill plates, side steps, gear shifter knobs and decals) using hand and power tools. Installation of graphics on hoods and exterior vehicle body.
- Refer to weekly installation schedule to determine daily build requirements. Vehicles are to be built on a First In-First Out (FIFO) basis unless otherwise stipulated by the Installation Supervisor or unless a “Drop Ship” vehicle comes in. “Drop Ships” shall override the FIFO system.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles as required.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions.
- Perform work so that production, safety and quality requirements are met.
- Ensure that all non-conforming material is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Perform work in a safe manner per the Company Health and Safety Policy and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Alert their immediate supervisor of any problems or concerns relating to safety.
- Ensure that all product installed on vehicles undergoes a final inspection prior to shipping and is documented on a Final Inspection Checksheet. Hand in these checksheets to Installation Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Installation Supervisor.
EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com
CALL MADISON AT: (519) 836-1201