Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a Account Admin
Location: Troy, MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Enter and/or supports the entering of customer inquiries, part awards, tooling/component
awards, piece price awards, sample orders and service orders into CSS.
- May assist with entering data into ARAS
- Administrators perform maintenance on programs for CAD Streamlining, plant manufacturing locations, obsolescence of parts and tooling and are in charge of Master Data Governance in ARAS.
- Receives and checks incoming purchase orders for correctness. Maintain electronic files of all
purchase orders. Run internal reports for Open Economics, Open Samples Orders, Master List,
Open ECN Trackers and multiple Impromptu reports for Business Development Managers,
Program Managers and Senior Management. Collaborate with team members to gather
documents to close out open economics.
- Update customer quote sheets using pricing provided by Business Development Managers.
- Administrators learn and use customer websites to retrieve pertinent data for quoting, planning
and receiving purchase orders
- Administrators for passwords and customer website access (i.e. Lear, Ford, Covisint, IAC, etc…)
- Manage service order requirements per customer request.
- Support Commercial Sales and Design group with design changes.
- Aid in the further development of ARAS. Help write and present training of ARAS.
- Special Projects for customer and internal department (i.e. quality, logistics, CAD group)
- Strong clerical and computer skills (Business systems software, Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Must have general office skills, which includes knowledge of typing, filing, handling of general
- Experience in dealing with public both in person and by phone preferably in sales service area
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with various levels of management
- Ability to assess and interpret data for report creation
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]