CES is looking to hire an experienced, full time Accounts Receivable Analyst on behalf of one of our clients in Windsor, ON.
- Following up with customers and co-workers on matters related to the collection of A/R to ensure that invoices are paid within the agreed upon time frame.
- Reviewing, maintaining and providing financial analysis of receivables for accounts as it relates to products, departments, divisions, customers, etc. Compiling financial impact trends in reports.
- Preparing financial and statistical information as required by government agencies, customs, suppliers and/or management.
- Maintaining accounts and ensuring the regular submission of invoices through Customer Web Applications.
- Processing of monthly receivable reconciliations for all companies.
- Assisting with the development of procedures for financial controls within the scope of sales and receivable accounting cycles.
- Assisting the CFO & Controller with new and ongoing customer credit assessments through D&B Reporting.
- Maintaining credit line increases and all customer accounts and controls in SAP
- Completion of U.S. Corporate W8/W9 forms upon customer requests.
- Participating as a primary contributor during annual financial audits to provide responses in areas of internal controls, as well as account balances in sales and receivables
- 7 – 10 years of experience as an Accountant/Financial Analyst, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, preferably with a focus in accounting or finance.
- Strong working knowledge of database/spreadsheet software, such as SAP/ERP system and Excel.
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills, as well as the ability and inclination to work effectively in a team environment.
Location: Windsor, ON.
Wage: $52-70K annual salary (depending on experience)
Permanent, direct hire opportunity
Please send your resume to Jelena to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.