Canadian Executive Search Group Inc is looking for qualified candidates for an Agricultural client located in Princeton, Ontario. This position is seasonal, and begins as soon as possible until Christmas with the possibility of extension. Agricultural experience is not necessary, but would be considered an asset.
- Use a scale system to accurately input weights and measures
- Check seed grade and advise management of quality issues
- Testing of various grains received when needed
- Lifting up to 50lbs repetitively
- Input information into the computer system
- Sweeping and shoveling
- Opening and closing of trailers
- Perform duties in a safe manner as outlined in the health and safety policy
- Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs+
- Local or have reliable transportation to Princeton, ON
- Available to work from sunup to sundown (Client is willing to work with your scheduling needs)
- Work well in a team environment
- Receptive to learning new skills
What is in it for you?
- $20/hour plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly pay periods
- Potential to be hired on permanently
Want to apply?
Please send your resume to shel[email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring that workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.