Location: Guelph, ON
Our client in the automotive industry has immediate openings for Assemblers and General labour
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME and Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Fulltime, flexible shift: Afternoons and Nights.
Wage: General Labour: $17.26/hr – $18.01/hr ($17.26/hr + 4% vacation pay + $0.75 shift premium)
Assembler: $18.58 – $19.33/hr
($18.58/hr + 4% vacation pay + $0.75 shift premium)
Why should I work here?
• Steady shifts
• Straight Shifts
• Weekly pay
• Safe and productive work environment
• Finishing and Quality Inspection of own and others work
• General labour, loading of weld cells etc.
• Loading and unloading containers
• Assembling product using the assigned equipment
• Tag/label parts and bins
• Transportation to Guelph for all shifts
• Familiar with the use of hand tools
• Ability to lift/push/pull up to 40lbs and bend/twist with no issue
• Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
• Reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
• Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
• If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
• Steel-toed boots
s, and Company Rules
Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.