Our client in the automotive industry has an immediate opening for Assembly Operators in Novi, Mi!
Location: Novi, Mi
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Payday every Friday
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 480 hours
Shifts: all shifts require 2 Sun working, 1 Sun off rotations
Mornings: 5a – 4:30p Mon-Thurs
Split: 5a – 4:30p Fri-Sat // 5p – 4:30a Mon-Tues
Nights: 5p – 4:30a Wed-Sat
- Manufacturing transmissions in a clean room, putting parts onto the transmission and moving it down the line
- Must be very attentive to detail
- Inspecting and checking automotive parts for quality
- Documenting defective parts
- Must be able to lift minimum 25lbs repetitively
- Pre-employment drug screen, and background check
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, Face Mask)
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]