CES is seeking energetic, hardworking individuals to join their clients Work Truck Up-fitting / Assembly team!
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Milton, ON
Pay rate: Pending experience
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts making day-to-day planning easier!
- Long term-employment opportunity!
- Weekly Pay (every Friday!)
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate tooling based on job requirements
- Assemble truck bodies and parts post pain (install locks, hardware, lighting)
- Mounting truck body to truck chassis
- Wiring 12-Volt electrical systems
- Installation of hydraulic systems (PTO’s, pumps, compressors)
- Test and inspect assembled product(s) to discover flaws
- Performing other duties as required
- At least one year of experience with cars and installations
- Experience using variety of tools including manual and electric
- knowledge of 12-volt electrical systems
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems (PTO’s, pumps, compressors)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Mechanically inclined
- Certificate or courses in automotive technician mechanic a plus
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.