Our client, a leader in the automotive manufacturing sector is hiring Final Assembly Technicians.
Location: Milton, ON
Shift: Day Shift
Wage: $21.00 – $ 26.00/hr + 4% vacation pay – Weekly Pay!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
– Determine the appropriate tooling based on job requirements
– Assemble truck bodies and parts post paint (install locks, hardware, lighting)
– Mounting truck body to truck chassis
– Wiring for 12-volt electrical systems
– installation of hydraulic systems (PTOs, pumps, compressors)
– Test and inspect assembled product(s) to discover flaws
– Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
– Experience using a variety of hand tools
– Experience in using electrical or manual tools (drills, tape measure, screw drivers sockets)
– knowledge of 12-volt electrical systems
– Knowledge of hydraulic systems (PTOs, pumps, compressors)
– Operate air powered hand tools (screw guns, ratchets, drills etc)
– Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
– Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-
shield, gloves etc.)
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.