Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, has an immediate opening for a Assistant General Manager (Production Control) in the West Virginia area.
Location: Parkersburg wv
Start: Hiring Immediately
Pay Rate: Up to 135k a Year (DOE)
- Develop and communicate a vision that gives team members a sense of purpose.
- Stay apprised of environmental and competition changes, now and into the
- Champion innovative ideas and breakthrough solutions.
Model and reinforce inclusive behaviors.
Champion the development of every team member.
Empower decision-making within the team and to take immediate action to
Empower the team to think bigger and bolder to generate new ideas.
Manage domestic and oversee parts procurement while maintaining
inventory at optimum levels.
Support other Departments with projects, model changes, and business
Manage 3rd party logistic company.
Track and analyze logistics cost to reduce expenses and improve logistics effectiveness
- Resolve production problems involving materials.
Resolve supply chain problems which have the potential to impact the
overall production operations.
Lead employees, including the development, mentoring, and evaluations of
Supports the VP of Manufacturing Services with other incidental and
related duties as requested.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving and countermeasure skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate, manage, and prioritize multiple assignments
to meet deadlines and targets.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Possess strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must possess training skills and maintain proper safety, quality, and
productivity level in department.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer applications/
- Must be willing and able to perform a variety of tasks in support of
organizations short- and long-term goals.
- Knowledge of 5S/TPS policies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Leading a Production Planning & Control department in a high-volume manufacturing. Automotive experience highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering, Business, Supply Chain
- Management or Operations Management related field).
- Master’s degree preferred (MBA or Other).
For more information, contact [email protected] or call 248-740-1204/614-829-8381