Automated Press Operator (Hot Press)
- Operation of automated press lines and existing robot and automated PLC process equipment
- Make adjustments to robot pick up and drop off points
- Set up dies, presses and press controls
- Install and maintain robot end of arm tooling and suction pickup cups and or grippers
- Load and unload coil fed operations
- Replace new coils of steel and other components such as nuts
- Perform routine maintenance as required.
- Utilize safety and automatic sensing devices.
- Follow established procedures for having dies properly installed
- Move finished parts to proper areas
- Follow procedures for recording production and quality check information.
- Perform parts inspection reporting any issues to quality department
Required Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Certificate from an accredited post-secondary institution an asset. Programs of study would include: Robotics Technician / Electronics Engineering / Technician Industrial Automation and Industrial Controls
- Knowledge of robots & robot controls.
- Ability to assure all die protection sensors are enabled and maintained
- Knowledge of part quality and spec
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of dies, press controls
- Understanding of PLC equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work 12-hour shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a repetitive basis
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and production requirements
- Team orientated and Health & Safety orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Full time openings, STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
- Experience is required
- Own transportation, not located on a bus route
Please submit your resume to Sahara to apply: email@example.com