Canadian Executive Search Group is on the lookout for Entry Level Automotive Production Associates to join our team and work in one of the Largest Automotive Manufacturers in Tillsonburg!
Our client has been a leader in the industry for over 30 years. They are committed to health and safety within the facility, and are prepared to bring in a number of associates who are ready and committed to healthy and safe practices that can benefit the community.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Monday – Thursday, Straight Days with 10 Hour Shifts
Monday – Thursday, Straight Afternoons with 10 Hour Shifts
Friday – Sunday, Straight Weekends with 12 hour shifts
Wage: $19.50-$20.28 depending on shift choice!
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts
- Straight shifts
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Great team environment
- Finishing and quality inspection of own and others work
- General labour, loading of weld cells etc.
- Loading and unloading containers
- Assembling product using the assigned equipment
- Tag/label parts and bins
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs regularly
- Must be able to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Must have PPE (CSA approved safety boots)
- Follow all safe job procedures, safe work practices, and company rules
- GED/High School Diploma required to be hired on permanently by client
- Reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility
$50 REFERRAL BONUS – REFER A FRIEND!
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.