Are you looking for a fresh start in a new company?
Do you have the required experience and qualifications to lead a team?
We have the position for you!
Our client (West Elgin) is looking for an Automotive Material Control Analyst!
Post Secondary School Certificate, Diploma or degree in related field or Equivalent Experience
3 – 5 years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
Previous Materials/Material Control experience an asset
Experience using AS400 System, Mapics and EDI
Organizational and time management skills
Ability to prioritize and time manage
Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Ensure that you work in compliance of the Occupational Health and Safety Act including but not limited to all requirements outlined in Section 28.
- Review, understand and comply with all policies and procedures in the Dresden Industrial Health and Safety Manual.
- Maintain quality standards on all products and processes
- Exercise compliance with Quality Management Systems when implementing and performing all company procedures
- Integrate environmental practices and commit to the continuous improvement of the EMS • Exercise compliance with ISO 14001 standards
- Responsible to create the Master Plan
- Act at the main contact for all purchase parts suppliers
- Monitor purchase part releases and availability
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking expediting purchase parts
- Elevate all part shortages or potential part concerns to the Materials Manager
- Complete all month end tasks in a timely manner
- Data processing as required for the Materials department
- Foster a positive team environment and assist coworkers as required
- Set up trucking for all Ontario outsourced and supplier companies
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by management
Please apply to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.