Canadian Executive Search is urgently seeking AZ Shunt Drivers for our transportation client in Oshawa, Ontario.
The AZ Driver will be responsible for the transportation of goods on behalf of our client in the safest, most
compliant, and efficient manner. All activities must positively contribute to our C-VOR rating,
Safety Policy, and C-TPAT requirements.
- Valid AZ License
- Minimum of 2 yrs Driving experience
- Clean Abstract
- Understanding of all MTO/DOT regulatory requirements
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Must be double Vaccinated for COVID
- The safe and efficient movement of freight and equipment within the Yard
- Completion of all required paperwork including logs, equipment inspections, and accident/incident reports
- Prompt communication of all updates pertaining to the load as required
- Communication of all maintenance concerns regarding equipment reliability, presentation, and safety
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are supported consistently to meet ISO Standards
- The compliance of all C-TPAT, Safety, and CVOR requirements at all times
- Professional and courteous conduct at all times representing the company at the highest standard
- All other relevant duties as required or that may arise as the corporation evolves
$26.50/hr + shift premium
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.