On behalf of our Client, a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry, Canadian Executive Search Group is seeking full-time Bedliner Repair.
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Whitby, ON
Shift: Days/Afternoons rotation OR Straight Midnights
- Familiar with TS and ISO Requirements
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Use of DA sanders and die grinder sanders is a must
- Must be meeting the standards of the current position
- At least 2 years sanding and surfacing experience in one of the following environments:
- Body shop (automotive or marine)
- Collision shop
- Production line
- Attention to detail is a must
- Physical ability to wear a respirator supported by pre-placement medicals and fit testing
- Sanding and smoothing to get surfaces of the vehicle smooth and consistent as a whole before they are sprayed a second time due to defect(s)
- Filling defects with two-part epoxy fillers
- May include the removal of the part
- Completion of paperwork required
- Maintain communications with Shift Supervisor on product quality conditions
- Other duties as assigned
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.