CES is now hiring a Boring Mill Operator. This is a direct hire opportunity with a global company.
- Operation of Toshiba Boring Mill
- Write Lemoine programs
- Program and file maintenance
- Able to perform manual programming
- Previous Boring Mill experience
- Previous Lemoine programming experience
- Strong computer skills
- Direct hire
- Excellent benefit package
- Progressive employer with state of the art equipment
- Shifts: 3 weeks days, 3 weeks nights
Please send your resume to Laura to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.